It’s rare to see me walking around campus, at the gym, at the library, or even doing dishes, without headphones on or earbuds in. I love having a soundtrack to my life, even for the most menial of tasks.
This week’s top listens:
1. Mind Over Matter – Young the Giant
2 A Taste of Honey – The Beatles
3. Perpetuum Mobile – Penguin Café Orchestra
4. Borderlines and Aliens – Grouplove
5. Man on Fire – Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
6. Taxi Cab – Vampire Weekend
7. Countdown (Sick for the Big Sun)- Phoenix
8. Communist Daughter – Neutral Milk Hotel
9. Drops in the River – Fleet Foxes
10. There’s a Place – The Beatles
The Beatles are always a staple for me, but the last couple weeks I’ve been binging on Young the Giant’s new album Mind Over Matter. Also downloaded a lot of Tchaikovsky and The Strokes, so they may be on next week’s most played list.
What do you guys usually listen to? What are some of your favorite bands and styles? I honestly want to know. ❤